Yodimila Tan-Langan is a positive and enthusiastic, who prides herself on hard work and giving better service than the competition. She has a 22 years of experience in real estate customer service with high emphasis on post service to the clients. She specializes on Foreclosure & Short Sale and First Time Homebuyers. And also a Certified Military Residential Specialist.
She is also a recipient of several awards for leading a team of 25 salespeople. Where she is in charge of marketing, organizational set up and recruitment/ networking, to support partner developers in accomplishing group and company's goals.
Recently a recipient of Five Star Real Estate Professional award for year 2015 and 2016.
Presently serves as a Vice President of the Legion of Mary group in the Trenton Comitium. She also serves as a Chaplain's Aide at Virtua Memorial Hospital.
Certification, Training and Affiliations
- License New Jersey Real Estate Broker Associate
- Member, Burlington, Camden County Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Bachelor of Science - Management, University of the East, Phils.
- Graduate, The Real Estate School, Cherry Hill, NJ