My goal is not just to sell a
particular house, but to understand my clients’ needs and provide them with the best
possible service, so that they will recommend me to friends and neighbors. I
have worked hard to achieve that goal through patience, persistence, and always
putting my clients’ interests first.
- · PA Licensed Realtor since 1993
- · Serving buyers and sellers in Northwest Philadelphia and Eastern Montgomery County
- · Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach President's Circle Award
- · Philadelphia Magazine Five Star Real Estate Professional Award
- · Consistent multi-million dollar producer
- · Member of National Association of Realtors & Greater Philadelphia Association of Realtors
- · Graduate of Tufts University and Villanova Law School
- · Prior Career – Practiced law in Philadelphia and Chester County
- · Parent of CHA "Lifer" and University of Pennsylvania graduate
- · Activities: Philadelphia Orchestra Volunteer, Society of Architectural Historians Philadelphia Chapter, Chestnut Hill & Germantown Historical Societies, National Trust for Historic Preservation, Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
“Virginia is an excellent real estate agent, and we enthusiastically give her our highest recommendation! During our search for a home in the Philadelphia area, she did her homework to find appropriate properties to show us and communicated with us intelligently, professionally and realistically. Her ability to share particulars of local history, architectural details and current events of the areas we toured familiarized us with each new neighborhood. She paid attention to our observations and patiently listened as our needs and desires clarified. Her knowledge of real estate and law enabled us to find a home we love.” J.C.
“I have used Virginia Bryant as both a buyer and a seller. She is a particularly astute and savvy professional realtor, and I would trust her completely with any transaction.” F.O."Virginia was extremely pleasant to work with, not at all pushy (excuse the common stereotype of realtors), knew the market cold, and had a firm handle on the mechanics of home buying. I don't plan on moving again anytime soon, but I would certainly recommend Virginia to friends and family..." R.W.
"Virginia is a stellar sellers' agent: always professional and detail-oriented, kind and thoughtful in every way. She is always highly prepared, keenly up-to-date about recent sales and the area, and she kept us informed about all aspects of the home-sale process. She understands the real estate market legally, emotionally, and historically. She helped us get our house on the market at the perfect time to easily find the right buyers at a fair price. She is an excellent asset to anyone who really wants to sell his or her home." H.
"Virginia is rare. She combines keen instincts with real warmth and compassion. Selling your home and buying another one is an epic journey. Virginia was an excellent guide and champion in this process. She understood both the market and the needs of our family. She will ask you questions you should be asking yourself, brainstorm checklists, inspect every nook of the basement of potential homes you are considering, and recommend good resources along the way. She doesn't just process a transaction, she builds a relationship." N.C.
"Working with Virginia was a real pleasure. She very patiently learned what we wanted over several trips to the area, and then finally made a recommendation for a home to view that we absolutely fell in love with. She was honest, thorough, very knowledgeable about the area and a joy to work with. I highly recommend Virginia to anyone looking for a top-flight real estate agent." B.S.
"We could not have asked for a better agent, or experience, in buying our beautiful house in Philadelphia. Virginia Bryant's integrity and outstanding professionalism made her the perfect person to help us. I could not recommend her more highly." A.S.