With an adventurous spirit, I tell all my clients, along the way, "you have to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!" If you are a buyer only the right house will work. I embrace real estate for the people I meet. The journey is my excitement.
Throughout life, a person may change direction a few times. Often what we train for we use in another career. Watching my mother work in real estate seems to have rubbed off on me, even though I chose the road into medicine as a nurse. Throughout my life as I raised a child, took care of a household and spent much time helping people build onto their homes or renovate (a knack I learned early coming from a long line of engineers!), in the back of my mind I always thought I would try real estate. One would think medicine and real estate are different, but helping people is at the core of both.
I will provide you with highly individualized service to help you through your buying or selling transactions. Always a partner with you, my tag line is YOUR HOME, MY PRIORITY. Understanding and addressing issues buyers and sellers face from entry-level to luxury homes, I have extensive knowledge, skills and integrity. I am backed by the number one real estate firm in the country, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach. With knowledge of the towns and communities of the Mainline and surrounding areas, I can help navigate the local market. My clients praise me for my communication skills, organization and having the utmost patience. A majority of my business is from repeat clients and referrals because I am an agent whom sellers and buyers trust. When it is time to make the important decision to sell or buy your next home, trust me. It all comes down to having the right REALTOR who possesses attention to detail, patience and compassion.
· Berkshire Hathaway’s Award for Sales Performance in 2015
· The Trident Group’s Sales Associate of the Month in 2015
· Selling Representative Specialist (SRS), Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
· Graduate of Drexel University (Licensed Registered Nurse)
· Member of National Association of Realtors, Pennsylvania Association of Realtors and Suburban West Realtors Association
· Pennsylvania Nurse Association
· Author Mama’s Pearls (2005)
· Contributes to Fox & Roach Charities with every settlement
· Former Youth Leader
· Supports Habitat for Humanity, Girl Scouts, Wounded Warrior Project
RE: Suzanne Pennock, Realtor® 610-329-6003