Sue has a B.S in Business Administration from Bucknell University, and has lived and worked in the Philadelphia Main Line and western suburbs for more than 25 years. Sue has intimate knowledge of the towns and communities that make this area such a unique and wonderful place to live.
Prior to working in real estate, Sue worked in the pharmaceutical industry in business development. Sue has strong business and negotiation skills, and manages every transaction with professionalism.
- Chairman's Circle - Gold, President's Circle, Honor Society & Sales Performance Award Winner for consistent multi-million dollar production
- 2014, 2015, 2016 Philadelphia Five Star Real Estate Agent (as seen in Philadelphia Magazine)
- Accredited Relocation Specialist (accredited by SIRVA and Brookfield Global Relocation Services, two of the nation's leading relocation networks)
- Accredited Luxury Home Specialist (and member of the Luxury Home Council)
- Accredited Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) and member of the Real Estate Negotiation Institute
- 25+ year resident of the Main Line and active community volunteer
- Serving the Philadelphia Main Line, Chester, Delaware & Montgomery Counties
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Suburban West Realtor Association
Whether you are considering buying or selling a home, a variety of resources and tools are available to you help guide you through this process. For more information, please go to my Fine Homes website: http://www.SueFitzgeraldFineHomes.com/home.asp