I am a Center City Philadelphia resident and full-time Realtor committed to excellent service. I have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing from Salisbury University and over 10 years of experience in the financial services industry with one of the country's largest banks. My background includes various aspects of commercial lending, fraud prevention, quality assurance, regulatory compliance, operational risk, and management. As a Realtor, I am proud and excited to use my education and experience to represent buyers and sellers in Center City Philadelphia and surrounding areas. Please contact me at one of the following numbers for my assistance with all of your real estate needs.
- Reputation: My business is built on my reputation, honesty and integrity. I take pride in my open and straight-forward dealing with my clients.
- Personalized Service: I listen to my clients’ wants and needs and offer service that is tailored to each individual. I work with you and behind the scenes to make your real estate transaction as smooth as possible.
- Dependable: As a full-time professional, I am available to work when you need me. You can depend on me to be there at times that are convenient to you.
- No Pressure: When you work with me, you get guidance, not high pressure sales. I will stay the course with you to help you find the perfect home or to maximize the profit of your current home.
- National Association of Realtors (NAR) member
- Pennsylvania Association of Realtors (PAR) member
- Greater Philadelphia Association of Realtors (GPAR) member
- Washington Square West Civic Association member