Former Broker-Owner of Century 21 Einhorn-Adler, the 44th largest Century 21 in the nation. Selling real estate 1990-2008. Real Estate Advisor to Township Boards of Historical and Architectural Review. Member of Township Citizen’s Advisory Committees since 1985. Teacher of real estate at Temple University, and Cheltenham and Abington Adult Schools.
THE THINGS THAT ARE MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU ARE THE THINGS I DO BEST:
- I am a superb negotiator.
- You will find no other agent with energy and enthusiasm to compare with mine.
- My communication with you and with everyone else involved with your real estate transaction is constant and thorough.
- Every detail matters to me.
- With more than 44 years of real estate sales experience, and having had my own real estate agency, title insurance company, and mortgage brokerage, I have the most complete background you could hope for.
- Designations: e-Certified, CRP