Kerry Boccella, Realtor
Back to Search Results
I grew up in the Pittsburgh area, spent my adult years in Los Angeles, Brooklyn and in many interesting Philadelphia neighborhoods. 10 years ago, My husband and I decided to make Erdenheim, Springfield Township our forever home. 3 kids and lots of renovation projects later, we love our ‘still a work-in-progress’ home and our great neighborhood! I love living in an area rich in architecture and history. There is no shortage of interesting properties and areas to explore here and I truly enjoys using my creative background in art, craft and design and my enthusiasm for houses to help clients with all aspects of their home buying and selling needs.
- Graduate of Tyler School of Art, Temple University and the Gemological Institute of America
- Member of the Springfield Township Park & Recreations Advisory Committee
- Active volunteer in Elementary School parent organization and local sports
- President – Erdenheim Civic Association
- Co-chair - Springfield Township Community Day Committee