Working as a "Team" we can and will provide "Exceptional Service".
Donna and Joe Cragin are Full-Time, Full-Service Realtors Serving Philadelphia, Bucks and Montgomery Counties. As President Circle Award Winners, they attribute much of their success to the service they provide their valued clients.
The market has changed drastically in the last few years and more than ever buyers and sellers need experienced, knowledgeable representation.
Selling your home? Preparing your home to sell and hitting the market day one with the marketing in place will make the best first impression. Their custom marketing plan will target your positive home features and find the right buyer. From pricing your home RIGHT to draw the highest offer - through the negotiations of home inspections - to handling the complicated contracts in a professional manor. Selling your home, your largest investment, may be the most important transaction of your life and they take that very seriously!
Buyers? Your home is so much more than a luxury or investment. Let their local experience assist in not only finding the most comfortable home but the best value for possible future resale. If an investment is your goal...the Cragin Teams personal and professional experience will assist in negotiating the best deal possible.
The Cragin Team's personal goal is to earn your trust and business with hard work and dedication to every detail of the transaction.
- Full-time Realtors
- Multi-Million Dollar Producers
- Presidents Circle Award Winner 2005 - 2006
- Leading Edge Society Award Winner 2007 - 2008 -2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013
- Relocation Specialists
- Dedicated Residential Buyer/Seller Agents
- Value Creation Specialist
- Employee Relocation Certified
- Designations: e-Certified,e-Professional
- "eCertified", Meeting all your eCommerce Needs
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Bucks County Board of Realtors
- Member TREND MLS Multiple Listing Service
- Extensive Knowledge of Bucks, Montgomery, and NE Philadelphia Area
- Former Philadelphia Resident, now Residing in Bucks County
- Joe is a ASE Master Technician
- Volunteer/Supporter of the National Greyhound Adoption Program (NGAP) Greyhounds make Greyt Pets http://www.ngap.org/
- Archbishop Ryan - Father Judge - BCCC Alumni