- 25 years experience in Sales/Management
- Retired Marketing Director in the electronics industry
- Licensed in 2010
- Member of The Suburban West Realtors Association
- Resident of Concord Township
- Former Shirley Booth Team client/seller
- Past owner of a historic home
After enjoying retirement for a short period of time, Jim decided to join The Shirley Booth Team applying his expertise in marketing/sales to real estate. He was the owner of a historic home in Ridley Park were he enjoyed maintaining different facets of the home and gardens. He decided to sell the house, buy a condominium in Glen Mills and look for new and challenging ways to enjoy life. The hardest part of this life-altering move was leaving his gardens. Jim is an avid reader and spends most of his personal time with his daughter and grandson.