I was born and raised on the Main Line. I have been married for 38 years to David and we have two wonderful grown daughters. I care about our community: I am the past President of the Auxiliary of Albert Einstein Medical Center. I am active with Breast Cancer Awareness & Fundraising and with the APHASIA Group at Moss Rehabilition Hospital. My undergraduate degree is in History and my Masters Degree is in Special Education.
- Thirteen years of Real Estate Experience
- Certified Buyers Agent
- Active in Philadelphial, Main Line, Center City & Surrounding Areas.
- Proven Marketing and Negotiating Skills.
- Dedicated to Excellence and Customer Service.
- Experience and skill allows me to provide a smooth transaction for my clients. I am passionate about helping people achieve their dreams