Buying or selling a home can be a life-changing decision. Character and quality of the change depends on how YOU handle the implementation process:
· alone, which is very difficult, at times – impossible; or
· with a professional, a friend, an associate, a guide, who will help YOU define YOUR needs and YOUR goals and bring them to fulfillment.
I promise to be that person for YOU, to put in action all my expertise, care and patience and look out for number one – YOU!
- Pennsylvania Licensed Real Estate Agent with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Fox & Roach, Hampton (January 2015 to present)
- LIFE Project Manager at World Vision International, Tbilisi, Georgia (October 2007 – December 2010)
- Intern at Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA), United Nations headquarters, New York City (2006-2007)
- Public Relations Officer at World Vision International, Tbilisi, Georgia (2005)
- Grants Officer at CARE International, Kutaisi, Georgia (2000-2004)
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- Member of Bucks County Association of Realtors
- Member of Trend and Trend MLS
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Assisting buyers to find their dream home within their budget
- Assisting sellers in pricing and marketing their home correctly to get it sold
- Trilingual: Georgian (native), English and Russian (fluent).
- The American School of Real Estate Express (pre-license course). 2014
- Columbia University in the City of New York, School of Social Work. Degree earned: Master of Social Sciences.2005-2007
- Kutaisi State University (Georgia). Master’s in Journalism (graduated with excellence). 1992-1997
Your Friend in Real Estate