Back to Search Results
I am an award winning member of the Million Dollar Sales Club for both Buyers & Sellers since starting my career and I have achieved Honor Society sales status while at Berkshire Hathaway Fox & Roach.
· I have helped many real estate clients, whom I now consider friends, buy their dream homes.
· I’ve used my marketing and advertising experience to help my clients sell their homes.
· Years of coaching sports, teaching & training product knowledge helps me educate my clients while they navigate the sometimes stressful home buying and selling process.
· My time spent in the boardroom & the dojo has helped me during tough negotiations, never giving up - always working towards my clients’ goals.
· I pride myself on analyzing the real estate market to help my investors find that profitable diamond in the rough property.
· And my hard work and passion to rehab a home where I’d want my family to live allows me to “Renovate, Transform and Resell” some of the best properties in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas!
I believe in amazing customer service; making people feel great – the way I want to treated in every aspect of life. This fundamental principle was instilled in me at a young age in my family’s business. Watching and learning from my Mom and Dad & Aunt’s and Uncle’s as they built relationships not just sales. I went to work in that family business, Holiday Hair. During my 10 years as the Director of Retail Sales at Holiday Hair I learned the importance of marketing and advertising - not only of products & services but also your brand. I took those skills to another business I was passionate about – the golf industry. Whereas Sales Manager for USA GOLF & Golf Galaxy, I was able to expand my belief that focusing on my customers’ wants and needs allowed us both to achieve our goals.
I met my beautiful wife at Holiday Hair, Laura (Director of Marketing & Advertising). Our lives changed forever with the birth of our TWIN boys, Chase and Presley (I am a crazy Phillies & Elvis fan…hence their names). I had an inner desire to grow, challenge myself and follow another dream. A career in Real Estate, one that involved not only helping clients but also rehabbing and “flipping” houses. With the support of my wonderful wife and great partners we began to “Renovate, Transform & Resell” homes in the Lehigh Valley under our business partnership “RTR, LLC”. I truly believe – if you can dream it, you can do it. I am living the dream!
So when I’m not helping my clients buy and sell real estate, you can find me working on our next “flip” house; or playing with & coaching my sons and their friends in baseball & basketball, playing an occasional charitable golf tournament or enjoying our journey in the Martial Arts…we ATTACK LIFE!
These experiences have given me a great network of friends, business associates and trusted partners that allow me to find answers and solve problems for my clients. I am proud of the trust they put in me when giving me the referrals of their family and friends. My goal is to always treat you the way I want to be treated. I look forward to continuing this journey with you and getting the opportunity to help.