A Fresh Perspective
With 25+ years as a residential interior designer on the Main Line and the Greater Philadelphia area, I have a unique perspective to home buying and selling. Specializing in custom high-end interiors, space planning and architectural interior design, my expertise translates into an intimate understanding of the true meaning of the word “home” as a personal reflection of each client’s desires, dreams, and aesthetics.
As both a designer and a realtor, I offer a unique combination of skills and services and a 25-year track record of professionalism, integrity, and commitment to service. A lifelong resident of the Philadelphia area, predominantly the Main Line and Center City, I have extensive knowledge and familiarity with a multitude of neighborhoods.
Advantages to Buyers and Sellers
For sellers, my education and experience is invaluable in preparing a home to maximize its appeal to potential buyers. A properly staged home increases value and decreases selling time.
For buyers, my trained eye keenly assesses the suitability of a property for your needs, providing expert guidance in space planning and design in order to maximize a home’s potential.
Enhanced Real Estate Services
• Professional staging to ensure that your home is market-ready
• Floor plans as a marketing tool for home sellers
• Space planning for buyers to determine which furniture to bring to your new home and how to place it
• Long-standing relationships with contractors, handymen, painters, and other home improvement providers
• Specialization in real estate services for senior citizens and access to allied professionals in senior move management, elder law, and financial planning