Evan Frisina, REALTOR
Back to Search Results
- B.B.A. Finance & Real Estate, Temple University '14
- Member of The Greater Philadelphia Association of REALTORS
- Member of The Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS
- Member of The National Association of REALTORS
- Dedicated To Excellence and Customer Satisfaction
- Relocation Specialist
- Experienced Leasing Professional
- Chairman's Circle. Top 2% of BHHS REALTORS WORLDWIDE
- Fox & Roach Charities Supporter
Evan Frisina is obsessed with Philadelphia Real Estate! “Every single neighborhood is distinct from the next and the city’s diversity has allowed me to flourish. I wouldn’t want to work or live anywhere else!”
After graduating from Temple University at the top of his class with degrees in Finance & Real Estate, Evan joined a prominent residential leasing company and quickly became a ‘go to’ consultant for renting in Center City Philadelphia. With a desire to comprehensively represent his clients in their real estate endeavors, Evan transitioned into a sales role in 2014.
Today, Evan assists local, national and international buyers and sellers in their quest to strategically acquire and dispose of property in Philadelphia and its suburbs. Partnered with the Stephen Sells Philly team at Berkshire Hathaway, Evan is equipped with all of the tools necessary to efficiently find, negotiate and broker the best deals for his clients. Evan has received numerous accolades for his acute understanding of the market and tenacity in advocating for his clients.