The TOP 10 Reasons To Choose A Realtor, Begin & End With A Name:
With nearly twenty years experience as a Realtor and Broker Associate, Elizabeth Harris prides herself on unparalleled creativity and enthusiasm for the disciplines required for successful real estate transactions. Equally adept at handling the demands of both buyers and sellers, clients have found her sophisticated marketing approaches for her listings and her friendly, knowledgeable insight for purchasers to consistently end in what many have said was not only a successful transaction, but one that was actually fun. Imagine that! Knowledge, creativity and a good sense of humor. The right combination - two names you can trust: Elizabeth Harris & Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
· Able to apply sophisticated marketing tactics to consumer based real estate
· Licensed Realtor since 1996, Broker Associate since 2004
· Consistent recognition obtained for production of superior results and oriented strategies to improve sales
· Multi-Million Dollar Sales Volume
· Results oriented planner who stresses goals, time lines and success
· Certified Buyer Agent, Relocation Specialist, USAA Representative, and Luxury Home Specialist
· Award Winning Writer and Computer Graphics Designer
· Life long resident of the area including, Medford, Medford Lakes, Tabernacle, Mt. Laurel, Cherry Hill, Delran, Marlton, Philadelphia, and Lower Merion. I personally moved 14 times with my parents before high school graduation! I really lived in all these towns. Really!