- After completing a degree at Ursinus College, Denise Finer worked in the insurance industry where she achieved Million Dollar Round Table status for three consecutive years. While raising her family, Denise worked in the Cosmetic and Beauty industry. During that time, she attended Arcadia University where she received a Master's Degree in Education. Before becoming a Realtor, Denise was a dedicated classroom teacher in the School District of Philadelphia for 12 years. When not working with clients, Denise enjoys reading, gardening and foreign language studies.
As your Realtor, I will create value for you through Consultative Selling, a Customized Marketing Plan, Professional Pricing, a Service Guarantee, Staging for Maximum Value, Negotiating for Win/Win, and Minimizing Risk. Reliability and Trustworthiness are the benchmarks of my work ethic and of my professional practice. My goal is service before, during and after the sale.
- B.A. - Ursinus College
- M. ED - Arcadia University
- Strategic Planning Commission, Cheltenham School
- Manna Food Project - Volunteer
- ABR - Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SFR - Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
- Prudential Fox Roach Charities