Cindy Ridgway, J.D.
Back to Search Results
- graduated cum laude from Muhlenberg College with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Philosophy.
- earned a Juris Doctorate from Villanova University School of Law.
- completed mediation training certificate program at Bryn Mawr College Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research, Center for Professional Development.
- co-owner of Ridgway Consulting, a public relations and marketing firm, with clients including the Narberth Business Association and the Borough of Narberth.
- extensive legal background as an attorney with eleven years of litigation experience handling complex civil cases in Pennsylvania.
- active in the Lower Merion School community; served as an Executive Board member, corresponding secretary, vice president and co-president of the Merion Elementary Home and School Association.
- active in the Narberth Community, currently serving as an Executive Board member and secretary of the Junior Women’s Community Club of Narberth, involved in planning community service projects and fundraising events benefitting local charities.
- active member of the Narberth Business Association, involved in planning various downtown Narberth events.
- has been a resident of the Main Line for 27 years.
- currently lives in Narberth with her husband, Ed Ridgway, and their son.