* I am the managing broker of our company's Allentown office, which has on average 90+ agents and 3 staff members.
* I believe strongly in providing the best possible work environment for the agents and staff in my office, by being accessible, caring, ethical, respectful, positive, honest and professional.
*We have an amazing office that I have often been told has a great energy & is friendly, welcoming & professional. We have so many terrific agents that are more than willing to help each other when needed.
* I feel it's important to offer personal coaching, motivation, business planning and on-going training for both experienced and new agents, to help them improve themselves and their business, so that they can continue to grow.* I will always continue to strive to be the best leader I can be in order to provide what is best for my office.
* I am always looking for hard working, ethical and professional agents to become members of our office. I believe that one of the most important aspects of my job is to provide the support and tools needed, so that agents can grow their business and achieve new heights.
* I believe in serving both my professional & personal communities. I have served on our local board as a director on the Board of Directors for the last 3 years, the Grievance Committee, a Task Force & as an instructor for the New Member Orientation. I also have served as a director on the Pennsylvania Association of Realtors Board of Directors for the last 3 years. I have volunteered in many community organizations throughout the years. I am heavily involved with Valor Clinic Foundation whose mission is to help homeless Veterans.* I’m an Armed Forces Veteran and enjoy the outdoors, traveling, hiking, camping, and spending time with my husband, children & grandchildren.