I'm a dedicated real estate professional with over 18 years of experience helping people buy, sell, rent, and invest in real estate. I primarily cover Salem, Gloucester, and lower Camden Counties in Southern New Jersey but have a network of agents I can refer you to outside of my working area. Let me know where you would like to buy, sell, rent or invest in a home and I'll find you the best possible agent for the area. I also serve as the Vice President of the Gloucester/Salem Counties Board of Realtors. I also hold a New Jersey Real Estate Broker's License and the SRES designation. Most of my life has been spent in this area, having grown up in Washington Township, lived in Glassboro, and currently reside in South Harrison Township. I also own properties in Camden, Gloucester, and Salem Counties that are held in my personal LLC. A brief overview of my real estate career includes the following
- Listed homes priced from $12,000 to $1,850,000
- Sold homes priced from $12,000 to $1,300,000
- Managed rental properties for owners
- Located and Evaluated properties for investor clients
- Sold homes through USDA and FHA financing
- Sold homes through a Short Sale
- Sold homes that were bank owned
- Bought, Renovated, Resold properties for personal profit
- Managed home renovations on rental and resale properties
- Listed and sold properties owned by estates
- Designations: Associate Broker,SRES
Outside of real estate you can find me spending time on the water with my family either fishing, crabbing, or relaxing anywhere from Somers Point/OCNJ to the Sassafrass River off the Chesapeake Bay.
I can be found online at my website, on Facebook, and on various other real estate related websites such as zillow, trulia, hotpads, active rain and many more.
Thanks in advance for reaching out to me for your real estate needs!
Broker Associate, SRES
Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors
Mullica Hill office
Get the ONLY real estate app you'll ever need - Text PFR42577 to 87778