Becky is a bi-lingual, 10-year real estate industry veteran and has represented hundreds of buyers and sellers. Known by clients and colleagues alike for her passion, perseverance, honesty and energy, Becky also enjoys a reputation for a quick, timely response to her client’s needs and concerns. Becky knows what it means to communicate with her clients, and to educate them through every step of the process, leading to a positive experience and a successful closing.
Becky grew up in Northeast Philadelphia and has lived in Cheltenham, PA for the past 26 years. In her free time, Becky enjoys spending time with her husband and four children; traveling, hiking, going to the gym and reading.
Experience and Recognition
· Voted Philadelphia Magazine 5-Star Realtor 2014 and 2015
· Multi-million Dollar Producer
· Leading Edge Society Award – Top 7% of the network
· BHHS Breakfast of Champions – honored multiple times
· Fluent in Spanish and extensive Spanish Real Estate experience
· Certified Negotiation Expert, Skilled analysis of property value and market trends.
· Passionate about the needs of her clients and expert in resolving difficult transactions.
· Specializes in working with first time homebuyers.
· BBA in Business and Computer Science, Temple University
· Licensed Realtor, State of Pennsylvania