Andrea Szlavik has worked in the local real estate industry for the past 14+ years, building an award winning team specializing in corporate relocation as well as residential, commercial and land sales. She has lived and traveled abroad extensively, speaks both German and French and as the daughter of immigrants understands the special concerns of clients who either are new to this country or speak English as a Second Language. She received a B.A. in International Relations and German Language from The American University and holds a Translator’s certificate in German. She has consistently been a multi-million dollar producer while at Prudential, Berkshire Hathaway Fox and Roach and is a Chairman's Circle award winner. She is experienced in both resale and new construction. She is also well known as a Land Specialist. In addition to her Real Estate Sales License Andrea has acquired a Real Estate Broker's License and carries the Accredited Seller's Representative (ASR) and the Certified Relocation Specialist (CRS) designations. She prides herself that her team’s success has been built on the referrals from satisfied clients and pledges that after working with her team, you too will want to refer her and her team to your friends and family.
- Ask me about joining our Team of agents! We have a great, cooperative Team with alot of administrative support and training for our agents.
- German & French Language Fluency
- Real Estate Broker's License
- Accredited Seller's Representative Designation (ASR)
- Certified Relocation Specialist (CSR)
- Chairman's Circle Award Winner
- Residential, Commercial & Land Specialist
- Member of NAR, PAR & SWAR