Born and raised in Bucks County, Amy moved to the equally beautiful and historic Chester County. Amy and her husband, John, live outside Unionville on their former King Ranch property. They have been active in the Cheshire Hunt and the Delaware Valley Point to Point Races. They owned, rode and trained a barn of successful timber horses to 5 Overall Delaware Valley Championships. Their stable included the famous Nick the Plumber, Mike the Mechanic and Tony the Tailor. Horses have always been in Amy's life. In her younger days, Amy successfully competed in horse shows. The highlight of her showing years was a win at the Devon Horse Show with one of her homebreds.
In addition to horses, Amy’s other passion has been her family’s antique cars. She personally prepares the cars for the shows and has taken Concours d’ Elegance awards at Chicagoland and Washington’s Deutsche Marque shows. Most recently the family car was awarded “Best European Post War Classic” at the prestigious national Radnor Concours d’Elegance Show. Although she appreciates the car shows, she also believes in driving the cars and has enjoyed driving the ‘58 in an antique road rally across the country on Route 66, and the ‘67 in the Michigan Mille and The Lake Erie Tour! Most recently the ’67 was nominated for display at the International Amelia Island Concours honoring legendary race car driver, Sir Stirling Moss.
- Achieved Associate Broker license in 2014
- Realtor since 2002, with a special knowledge and reputation for conserved properties. Although specializing in conserved properties, her range of experience includes working with not only first time home buyers but also representing other seasoned realtors to purchase their own homes.
- Chosen co-agent to market the Andrews Bridge project of 950+ acres and the Laitrie (Balmer Estate) project of 294+ acres.
- Achieved over 22 years of successful medical sales experience beginning with Johnson & Johnson, and completing her medical sales career with Hollister, Inc. Increased market penetration from 20% to 80% in two separate and highly competitive sales territories. Instrumental in developing and implementing an industry recognized sales training program and also led a national task force responsible for product and program development to meet clients' needs.
PROFESSIONAL AWARDS AND HIGHLIGHTS:
- Awarded for team sales consistently; among top 1% of country
- Achieves an outstanding average Sales Price to Original List Price ratio for Sellers
- Consistently awarded President's Club & Service Awards throughout her career at Johnson & Johnson, Hollister Inc. and BHHS Fox & Roach
- National Association of Realtors (NAR) Member
- Pennsylvania Association of Realtors (PAR) Member
- Suburban West Realtors (SWRA) Member
- Real Estate Law
- Basic Appraisal Principles
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Seller Representative Specialist
- Real Estate Office Mgt.
- Residential Property Mgt.
- Residential Construction
- Real Estate Sales
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Luxury Home Specialist
- Appointed by Chester County Commissioners to the Agricultural Land Preservation Board- only realtor chosen for this board
- President of the Buck & Doe Trust
- Member of the Brandywine Conservancy’s Laurels Land Mgt. Committee
- Member of the Natural Lands Trust President’s Advisory Council
- Past Member of Cheshire Hunt Sub-Committee
- Co-chaired, ‘Take Time Out to Talk with Dick Vermeil’