Full-Time Realtor, Qualified to Service Both Buyers & Sellers
Specializing in Chester County
Member, Suburban West Realtors Association
Member, Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
Member, National Association of Realtors
BA - Eastern Illinois U. - Graduated Summa Cum Laude
Graduate Studies - Washington University, St. Louis
Masters Degree - Environmental Studies (High Honors)
Small Independent Business Owner (2 years) - Marketing and Customer Service
Engineering Planner (8 years) - Project Management
- begin our relationship by listening carefully to your needs and concerns, and I will continue to listen throughout your home buying or selling experience.
- hold myself responsible for the success of your goals.
- be a low pressure, caring professional who will strive to be flexible and accomodating to your schedule and needs.
- be your advocate from listing, to settlement, and beyond...providing strong representation when it is most needed.
- guide you and keep you informed...breaking everything down for you so you'll understand what is happening every step of the way.
- take very seriously the trust you place in me, because I understand that your real estate investment is probably your most important financial investment.
- be very accessible when you need me, and communicate with you regularly to make the process as smooth and stress-free as possible.