The Settlement of Fieldstone Farm is one of the Valley's most prestigious properties. Established by William Penn in 1682. The Farm consists of 120 Acres with a gated entrance. Impressive stone farmhouse was built late 1700's. Two stone additions to the house were added bringing a total of over 4500 sq feet, with 4 BR's & 4.5 Bath's with an additional 1500 sq ft in the finished Great Room, for over 6,000 sq feet of space. 2 acre pond, gardens, & gazebo. Property has been meticulously restored. Wine cellar, a gourmet cook's dream kitchen with all the conveniences. Also an 8-car carriage house style garage & large great room for entertaining, exercise loft. For Equestrians there are 3 stalls w/ running water, tack room, wash station, 2-3 acre paddock & adjacent field. Green House, Act 319.