Choice Colonial Fieldstone house situated on over 2 beautiful acres in this prime Villanova/Radnor Township location. Tucked in from the road, this front to back center hall home, was built in 1850 and added onto most likely in the 1930's. This home features park-like grounds in a tranquil setting, extensive landscaping and gardens throughout the property with its walled flagstone terrace, a deck, firepit and pool, perfect for entertaining or enjoying a quiet lifestyle. This gracious home is loaded with character including hardwood floors, true divided light windows, antique hardware, and extensive millwork was added with an eye for detail. Conveniently located to the P & W line, shops, theaters, restaurants, and stores of Wayne and Bryn Mawr. Close proximity to all major highways for commuting.