The Old Union Church in Rose Valley was replaced from the original log cabin built in 1813 to the original foundation in 1835. Over the years, various sections were added. Due to declining membership, the decision was made to close this location. The nursery school attached to the rear of the church is still operating. Church with nursery school on 3.19 acre of ground. The nursery school is leased at this time; it has a large room on first floor, Kitchen, Powder Room. 2nd floor, several rooms and Powder Room, lower level: large class room. Fenced playground and parking. In addition: cemetery behind church with trust fund for maintenance. Cell tower in rear of property providing an income to the church owner. Use of property for a non profit or a church will be tax exempt, per Rose Valley Boro.