This historic Ambler farmhouse on a 1.38 private lot is waiting for your personal touch. Once part of the 400-acre Lindenwold estate own by Ambler tycoon Dr. Richard V. Mattison, the house is the original farm house and office for Lindenwold Farms and Quarries. Built in 1890, just two years after Ambler was established as a borough, the 5432-sq ft stone house has six plus bedrooms, three full baths (one currently without plumbing fixtures), and is partially restored. The Victorian farm house was first renovated in the early 1900s to include the payroll offices for Lindenwold Farms and Quarries, with stonework mirroring the castle effect added to the original Lindenwold mansion in 1912. This section of the home now houses a slate porch, back entrance, office space, and den area. The first floor bathroom was renovated to include a bathroom with skylight, separate tile shower area, a slipper copper soaking tub, and restored stone work from what used to be the back wall of the home. The kitchen area was expanded to include a vaulted breakfast area with sassafrass ceiling, woodstove with lined flue, and custom ceramic and woodwork trim. The first floor includes 9-foot plus ceilings, deep windowsills in parlor and living room, original light fixtures in some rooms, and original wood pocket sliding doors between the parlor and living room. The large dining room opens to the wrap around front porch covered by a metal roof. Unfinished oak floors run throughout these rooms. There is also a smaller office with stained glass window off the living room, which opens to a back porch. Front and back stairways lead to the second floor where there are three large bedrooms, two of them renovated, a full bath and a smaller bedroom. The third floor has three large rooms, once sleeping quarters for the single workers who worked for the Mattison estate. There was once a small kitchen on this floor but it has been removed, and the bathroom has plumbing, but no fixtures. The stone basement runs the footprint of the house and is divided into separate areas, one housing a shop. Perennial gardens dot the yard, as well as massive red oak trees for privacy. Natural gas line on the street. Conveniently located near Route 308, the PA turnpike and train stations in both Ambler and Fort Washington. Will you be the one to restore this gem to its former glory?