The Monroe Street building is a beautifully restored school house converted to a 15 unit apartment complex. It was originally built in 1891, and was later converted to apartments in the 1980s, when it underwent a gut renovation and new electrical, HVAC, and PVC plumbing were installed. Current ownership renovated 11 of 12 apartments in this building with Shaker-style kitchen cabinets with wire racks, granite countertops, subway tile back-splash, stainless steel appliances and ceramic tile bathrooms. All windows were replaced in 2014. The Monroe Building contains an excellent unit mix of four, one-bedroom units, four, two-bedroom units and four, three bedroom units. The three-unit, garden style building adjacent to the Monroe Building underwent the same renovations, with the same finishes, and a new roof was installed in November of 2016. The property consists of three, one-bedroom apartments, all of which have private entrances.