Victory Gardens is a borough in Morris County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough's population was 1,520, reflecting a decline of 26 (-1.7%) from the 1,546 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 232 (+17.7%) from the 1,314 counted in the 1990 Census.
Victory Gardens was incorporated as a borough by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on June 20, 1951, from portions of Randolph Township, subject to the results of a referendum passed on September 18, 1951.
The borough is named for the victory gardens planted at private residences during World War II. Victory Gardens is Morris County's smallest municipality, measured both by size and population, and its most densely populated. The origins of the borough began in 1941, when the federal government acquired 91 acres (370,000 m2) in Randolph Township as the site of a 300-unit housing project for war industry employees. The federal government paid for all infrastructure. Streets are named for U.S. Presidents.