Senior Vice President & Regional Manager
Brad Patt began his Real Estate career as a Sales Associate in 1997 and quickly achieved success in sales, recognized as a consistent Top Producer before entering management in 2006. Today, Brad is responsible for the sales performance and core services capture of Bucks and Lehigh Counties, Pennsylvania.
Brad's Vision: I share a vision with Three Generations of Professional Realtors: Provide the work environment which inspires and enables individuals to exceed their professional goals.Through this philosophy an unparalleled Real Estate Experience is achieved.
Real Estate related accomplishments:
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute 10/01
- Graduate of the Real Trends Institute 12/03
- "20 Under 40” East Penn Business Journal 5/04
- Past Lehigh Valley Association of Realtors,
- Board of Directors 1/05-12/07
- Dyan Dobbyn’s Boot Camp 1/06 & 9/09
- Brian Buffini Trained Mentor 10/07
- PFR/T Leadership Development program 12/10-12/12
- PFR/T / PPW/P Senior Leadership Team